You learn from what's killing you.

May 18, 2015

...


Posting this for Aki at @hogkillers these are killer! And he's doing custom ones 👉 I received several inquires for custom lettering for FXR side plates so I decided to take custom orders as follows: Here is the price breakdown: 2~3 plates $105 each (minimum order 2plates) 4~10 plates $95 each 10~20 plates $75 each 21~more plates $55 Custom plate must be less than 10 characters. (Letters and numbers only) I will accept custom orders through 6pm (PST) Sunday, 05/31/15. All custom orders must be paid in full at time order is placed. All custom orders will be delivered end of June. All custom orders are subject for reproduction/sale on my company's production line in the future. I will not reproduce/sale custom 'name' orders for my production line (for example: club name, business name). Contact me at aki@hogkillers.com , call or text (562)276-3427 #fxr #fxrt #fxrd #fxrs #fxrcartel #hogkillers

No comments: