You learn from what's killing you.

October 16, 2011

Here Goes Nothing!

Hello,

My name is Calypso, I live in Paris most of the time and I'm a photographer. I like unicorns, rainbows, motorcycles and taking pictures of naked girls.

Dave invited me to post on his blog sometime, I was so honored, it took me a while to actually do it. I guess it was stage fright!

I won't be able to post too much as of now cause I kind of live off the grid at the moment! Long story, you don't wanna know...

By the way, I'm not French, I'm Belgian!

Here goes nothing!


PS: This is a picture of my friend Heyltje Rose, I realize the gloves reference might be to soon but this was not choreographed. I pinky swear!

4 comments:

Perkunas said...

For some reason, i just want some Jägermeister.....

Rille said...

Wow, 2 great photographers on the same blog. I hope you are here to stay Calypso.

Keith said...

She has a deer. On her neck. There's nothing sexy about having a deer on your neck.

-BaRoN- said...

Belgium represent !