You learn from what's killing you.

September 23, 2011

Back from Brooklyn.

Be up and running again soon.

Huge thanx to Wes Lang, Jeffro, Copeland, Keino and Andy. You guys are family to me.
Paul Cox, happy to finally have more than 4 min to spend with you.

Again the guys killed it with the show, as I am behind, go over to churchofchoppers.com to see what im talkin about.

SINGLE BEST BIKE SHOW I HAVE EVER BEEN TO.

Thanx to every single person i saw at the show for being there.

Huge thanx to Bob Couter, for saving my ass when all my memory cards were full!, and dinner and the intro you gave me and for ruling.

Maqi, thanx for dinner, hanging with you, and the book!

Thank you Nyxon, Jeselyn, Melina and Kiki for shooting!
Nyxon you rule!

again tho i want to sent my deepest thanx out to Wes Lang, as if it weren't for him, i would never had made Brooklyn my second home, love you buddy.

D

1 comment:

Jeselyn said...

:) And thank you for the pleasure of working with you! Let's get you back here sooner!