You learn from what's killing you.

March 16, 2011

Shop Sams In Sendai, Japan

So, I emailed a bunch of my friends in Japan after the earthquake hit, I heard from most, but hadn't heard from Sam, who's shop Shop Sams is in the hardest hit area of Japan, Sendai.
I finally heard from him this morning!


Dave!!!!!
I'M OK! family is ok!! staff is ok!!!
We can't use phone.. few friends can't talk after Earthquake.
But I believe all friends are ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks!!!!!
Never give up Sendai!!!!!!

-Sam



That right there is the fighting spirit of the country of Japan, despite all the losses everyone wants to move forward!

Good to hear back from you Sam!
if you havent seen any of my old posts on Sam's shop, take a look here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here!

No comments: