You learn from what's killing you.

January 19, 2009

Killer shit...

Ok, back to some music.
I don't care what you listen to, but today I had to drive up to LA and I grabbed one CD to take with me
Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss.
I forget about this album, don't know why, its one of the epic Slayer records.



yeah I know its not the video but none of the videos that you can get on youtube have the intro, this does, listen to it as loud as possible.

thats all, later this week, I will bum out everyone with stuff thats heavier and slower!

5 comments:

Tommy Jean Stiles said...

definitely not bummin me out!!!!!

i gotta add this album to my computer!



http://inthecompanyofdeath.blogspot.com/

hello world said...

please don't burn us out.
One of the greatest albums of all time.

Ricki Bedenbaugh said...

The only Slayer album I have. Good Shit.

Anonymous said...

I remember when they used to rehearse in a little garage in north long beach, fucking bad ass!

Mighty Whitey said...

Slayer deserves heavy rotation