You learn from what's killing you.

July 19, 2008

Well, in the mid 90's I bought a book called Fetish Girls

I was blown away by it, ok yeah i'm a little twisted, sure, but this book has some killer fetish stuff in it. It changed the way I looked at "Fetish" related everything...

Now, forward to last night, I got home and as I was sitting here going through the stuff I look at from time to time, I come to Kimberly Kane's blog, it rules, she rules. I looked at her links, I had seen it but never seemed to notice the Eric Kroll blog.

So I looked at it and... well, it rules. His newest post is about my other hero photographer Bob Coulter. When Bob shot Emily Marylin in my shop a couple of months ago, I got to hang with him. He fuckin rules.

But I am off subject, Eric Kroll's stuff is neat. Check it out...
I grabbed this pic from his blog.

and this one

If you are into that sort of thing, takea look.

1 comment:

Nads said...

Dirty old men, the both of them