You learn from what's killing you.

January 15, 2009

The SECRET WEAPON has GOT TO GO!!!

Ok, yes, this is my blog and I can do whatever I want with it, so...

The Secret Weapon is for sale!

Yes, boys and girls, this is your chance to own, still to this day, the only traditional style chopper powered by the new S&S X-Wedge! Woo Hoo!

Some Facts about it.
  • It was built for S&S to introduce the engine to Japan at Cool Breaker 2007.
  • It took 2nd place at the ride in show at Cool Breaker.
  • It was also featured at Mooneyes HRCS 2007 as well.
  • In 2008 it took first place in its class at the Grand National Roadster Show as well as winning the one and only:
  • Outstanding Engineering Motorcycle Award at the GNRS as well
  • Then I was asked to have it be one of the 50 S&S Anniversarry bikes and it was included in the S&S 50th celebration in Lacrosse, Wisconsin.
  • Then it was at AMD in Sturgis where it won the Champions Park Pick award.

The bike is one of the funnest and fastest bikes I have ever riden. I don't want to let it go, but I have other projects I want to start on.


as well as the fun facts...

  • It was featured in The Horse Backstreet Choppers magazine
  • In the Hot Bike AMD special magazine
  • Hardcore Chopper Japan magazine
  • Small Features in most of the coverage of the S&S 50th
  • Its in the newest issue of Cycle world, in my eyes the greatest press achievement possible.

the bike itself, was hand fabbed by me with the help of a few of my good friends.

  • Cast "Powered By S&S" Gas tank
  • Prototype, pegs, air cleaner, wheels
  • One off X-Wedge Oil Tank
  • One off Frame and controls

And since everyone is broke, I have also dropped the price from my original asking price.


so, if you are interested send me an email and we can talk.

also, the bike is on display in the parts dept of Harley Davidson Westminster at the moment as they nefer fail to help me out, and did on this project as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cycleworld thing is on the wall over my workbench. I think it's right between Roth's Orbitron and Rossi's GP bike. If I could afford it I'd buy it and just ride it everywhere.

Beaner said...

I'd have to build a really big ramp to jump the pacific if'n I got that bad boy.