You learn from what's killing you.

June 30, 2014

...



I want to send out a HUGE thank you to every single person at Born Free who came by and said hello or just stopped and looked at the bikes. This is the first time in years I've set up as a vendor seriously I and I am super happy with how it went! It was so great to talk to people about bikes and every other thing under the sun. It is because of all of your support that I'm going to continue to do what I love as I couldn't do it without you. So much killer shit is on the horizon as I went home last night totally fuckin inspired #raceshit #swedishchoppers I want to thank my wife @paola_polkadot who has helped in every way possible and made me love it again. I want to thank @large_hands_grant and @mikedavis70 for giving us this show which has become fucking amazing! I want to thank my freinds and family at @thespeedmerchant for being the fuckin best #SFFS see you all there again next year! #steelshoe #superfreak #lovelyloser #hunterklee

No comments: