You learn from what's killing you.

June 30, 2011

Last Sunday SLEEP played in LA.

I am a a huge High On Fire fan, HUGE. By far one of the gretest metal bands of all time, in my opinion.
I have always likes Sleep, Pike's first band. I listen to the song Jerusalem, just about every single day. its 52 minutes long, its heavy it rules. But overall I still like HOF better.

Now, i was stoked to go, mind you, totally, but after seeing them live, it's a whole new world of destruction. HOLY FUCKING SHIT WASIT HEAVY. wow, Fukin mind blowing.







i will go, no matter what to see them anytime they decide to play againwithin 5-6 hours of me.
One of the heaviest performances I have ever seen.

6 comments:

Von Hassler said...

Dig the heavy Saturn V visuals to go with the thunder! Fucking perfection.

Help said...

Just the 58 sec clip gave me chills, sleep most def rules hands down......

jeffro said...

Such a fucking rad time!

planetoftheapehangers said...

lucky! one of my fave bands ever.. i have the dopesmoker cover tattooed on my arm and i don't even smoke.

RAGERKEVIN said...

thanks for the post. my buddy ZAck went and I was fucking pissed I couldn't..

John Copeland said...

yeah, that show ruled. stoked to FINALLY get to see them play.