You learn from what's killing you.

November 16, 2008

California Über Alles


Well, I finally did a limited set of ten California Über Alles stack covers.
They come polished, ready to bolt to your brackets.
$120 includes shipping, anywhere in the continental USA. Shipping overseas is a bit more depending where it's going.
If you want one, email me at mail at chopperdaves.com and I can invoice you.
I have had a ton of problems with paypal lately, payment notifications mainly and until i get the new selling deal fixed, this is how I'll have to do it.

also, I am finally ahead on production parts, so thats a good thing...

2 comments:

Richie said...

Wow!
You're not afraid Jello will sue you?
I hear he's real punk rock like that....

Anonymous said...

hey dave. did ya ever git at those winged swastika buckles cast? i wanted to buy one but never heard if you got em poured er not. lemme know dude. still interested. the stackes look killer homes! Larry from PA theironlung1976@yahoo.com