You learn from what's killing you.

October 7, 2008

Okay, i need help again

I need a new carb for my van, I have rebuilt mine to a point where its fucked. Ok it has been fucked for a WHILE before the rebuild as well.. I havent been able to find one.
If anyone knows someone who works at a Napa, and they might have one languishing on a shelf I want it. Or at some hole in the wall autoparts store in your town...
Its the carb for the 144/170 6cyl single barrel for a standard trans. 1962 Ford Econoline

That is the carb I need!
I don't want a used one, I want a remanufactured or brand new one.
I dont want one for free, I will happily pay for one.
HELP!!!! I'm over having problems with my fucking van, i never drive it and i want to go back to driving it again.
Thanx in advance!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

need the carberator tag number

Spanner

Anonymous said...

Hey,,,,,

I have emailed a few times bout something else but no replies..... I have a alternative that can help you with your carb problem.I have a friend that can fix you up with a better style carb that will be adaptable with ease,make more power and run better.Get a hold of me and I can get you hooked up...This man is a early ford carb guru....


Shoe

Redtailleather said...

Carburetor Land
21627 Pioneer Blvd, Lakewood - (562) 402-7142

Sometimes they suck but they have help me find some wierd shit give them a try

LUCKY said...

Need a tag number, Ive checked my supplyer and my books! My supplyer is Tomco.

grant said...

My friend is checking his stock, probably has one.

Redtailleather said...

check this guy i think copy and paste will work...


http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1962-FORD-AUTOLITE-4100-1-12-C2SF-B-CARBURETOR-nice_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34198QQihZ015QQitemZ250302242656QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW