You learn from what's killing you.

October 4, 2008

Miramar Air Show 2008

Ok, You guys should realize by now, that my first two favorite things are Motorcycles and pretty girls, but you should also know what the third is: AIRPLANES!!!!

Here we have the immortal P-51 Mustang


The F-4U Corsair and the F-18 Super Hornet


The F-16 Fighting Falcon


The Fighting Falcon breaking the sound barrier!


The F-16 Flying Falcon, the P-51 Mustang and the F-22 Raptor


Okay, I have seen tons of footage of the F-22 Raptor, its insane, but you cna never really tell exactly what its doing because its hard to get a point of reference from film in the sky.
Now that I have seen it in person, HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Unbelieveable, its hard to believe what this plane can do, it really does stuff that I wouldnt believe possible.


Sound barrier? what sound barrier!

If you EVER get a chance to see one fly, do it, you will never forget it.

Blue Angels of course


You don't really think I would put pix up and not have a shiny polished aluminum airplane would you?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lockheed Electra 12 (?)

Anonymous said...

Beatiful fly men!!!! Antonio of Barcelona (West Coast Choppers of South Europe) give you a big hug!!!!

Thanks for your work!!!!

Crizy

billybox said...

That is very cool stuff. Looks like you had a good time.

Beaner said...

You'd appreciate a polished airplane less if you're the one polishing them. I was paid $200 by a dude to polish his Beech 18 like in the pic and I swear I'll never do that again! Well, I would but I'll charge more money for it and polish it in a hanger at night instead of outside in the Alabama summer sun.

Anonymous said...

i went to Miramar last year, looks like it got better this year...wish i could have made it out there....

A Pure Water Source said...

Oh man! Gonna make it there next year! When I was a kid I wanted to be a Eagle jockey. It was hard to come to terms that there is now a plane that can whoop its ass. F-22 is the shit! Thanks for the pix.