You learn from what's killing you.

August 26, 2008

David Price

David and Danielle Price is the guy that made our (Jeff and Mine) trip to Sturgis as stress free as possible, cept for dealing with all da bikers... haha
He offered us a place to stay, a garage to stick our cycles, a place to park, a clean place to sleep, and even a clean bathroom with shower. and then he bbq'd brats for us and even made us breakfast one day. He then took us to the most amazing junkyard in the planet, and then when Jeff split, gave me a truck to drive while my bikes were stuck in AMD and Lichter's show.

this is his shovel, it won first place in the Horse show at Sturgis, clean as hell!

DAve YOU RULE!!!!! thanx again for everything!!!! and email me!
and I know that Jeff seconds all this!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

And he can build you one hell of a sweet fence.. if need be.

Anonymous said...

Dave is okay I guess,but Danielle is a ruler.lol

I second this! Dave it was a great time for sure and you cant meet a nicer couple.They make their house yours for sure.

There is alot of truth in the saying......
ITS NOT WHERE YOU ARE AT ITS WHO YOU ARE WITH........

Once again great times I got a few pics to email to you as well Dave.

Thanks as well D&D for the hospitality.

Shoe

Erica Ortiz said...

Sweet bike!

Anonymous said...

Yup, happy to call D a friend and clubmember! That womens underwear thing kinda freaks me out but we ignore it!

Anonymous said...

Good Times!!

Man what a week, Dave shits been crazy at work,heading to Davenport thursday,I will email soon.

Eazyluvin said...

I know the Junkyard you are talking about... The Bumper Bull??? Righteous little slice of America there