You learn from what's killing you.

July 23, 2008

Speaking of tacos...

Last Sunday, Nelson posted about a topic I love, TACOS!
He also posted about the great Taco Hunt website, rad!
I looked at it and it doesn't mention the best Taco place in the LBC, Taqueria La Mexicana!
The only taco place that I have had all kinds of weird random people mention. Mainly people that don't live in LB anymore. I am on a flight to Iowa, sitting next to a cute Laotian girl, who it turns out used to live in LB. She said, I really miss the taco place on 4th! Yes the same place that I am talkin about.


They have it all, the Sopes are unfuckin beliveable!
Now I know that I am not a purist, coz I am a cheese, hot sauce and sour cream person.
Yeah I know i am only supposed to get hot sauce, cilantro and onions...

Here they are to go, as we walk up there to get em often.
So, if you are in the LBC, check it out!
Taqueria La Mexicana on the corner of 4th and Coronado, thats one street west of Redondo.

6 comments:

goose said...

ahhhh, taqueria #2

cantstayjose said...

the carne asada is the shiiiisniittt

Anonymous said...

i am a film virgin no more!
wrapped last night at 4:35 a.m., .... which means... i believe we need to eat lunch VERY soon. meet you at the taqueria!! i'll be the girl who looks like she hasn't slept in 5 weeks with filthy fingernails & hair that looks like it's home to a small family of vermin.

billybox said...

I loves me some good tacos, I'll b right down. No, wait, I'm in Seattle. Only thing better is a good bbq joint.

Anonymous said...

Must have lime with cilantro!

yosh said...

so fuckin good