You learn from what's killing you.

July 22, 2008

The greatest score at the Chop Meet!

So, here I am at the Chop Meet and of course the first person I see is Negotiable Tim When I am looking for any part that I just can't find, Tim seems to be able to find it for me, and he knows the stuff I am always lookin for and he keeps an eye open. We also do a lot of trading, complete bikes for parts all kinds of shit.
So, he pulls this gem out a box to show it to me. Sweet! an old engraved points cover like the ones CJ Allan used to do.

Til I see the bottom, CJ DID do this one!!! SWEET!

So after some haggling, I brought it home with me! Thanx Tim!

You want know more about CJ, goto his website
or an older post about him on my blog here
and see what he's up to right now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An Elvira engraved cover by CJ, how can you go wrong?!