You learn from what's killing you.

April 22, 2008

One of those days again...

Today is one of those days where I want to say fuck it and get a job doing nothing relating to motorcycles. I hate everybody and evrything today, nothing seems to be going my way this week and its only tuesday!!! FUCK!!!!

But I did have a really cool idea for my flat track evo....
that I am now finally re-finishing after racing it 4 years ago...

If I can make it to the weekend without freaking out completely I'll be fine.
Going to Catalina for the 50th anniversary catalina grand prix show, goin to the swarpin meet and shooting a beautiful girl with my bikes this weekend.

so

I'll be okay
but fuck you anyway.



D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh stop your bitchin everything is going to be just fine. for a man so full of hate — you sure do giggle a lot.
just think... in a few days milky white boobies & thighs & stripper heels!!!
and if that isn't enough to snap you out of it i'm sure if you ask you can get dustin to rub up against you a bit.. you know, the way you boys do during fits of man love while looking at a field of motorcycle parts.
swap meets are totally the swinging 70's san francisco safeways of 2008. everyone gets laid.

Anonymous said...

so when exactly did you come up with this idea?