You learn from what's killing you.

April 15, 2008

The Brass 66x

Well, I have done my first brass version of the 66x air cleaner, it's heavy and looks fuckin sweet!

also, if you have ordered a set of cheat death footpegs or a 66x from me and haven't gotten it yet, all that wrapped stuff behind the aforementioned air cleaners happens to be every single ordered part that I haven't yet shipped, just back from the polishers. So by the end of the week, your stuff will be on it's way! Thanx for your patience!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Sweet - I LOVE U DAVE. Maybe in A Gay Way? But you got to take it. I don't think my butt could put up with your pounding. Luv Ya Millthekills

Unknown said...

When will the brass ones be ready for sale? What about all the new points covers?

Anonymous said...

Sweet, can't wait to get my cleaner! Wish I knew you were doing brass or I woulda got one o dem too!

-Dan