January 31, 2009
January 29, 2009
January 28, 2009
So, stay tuned, I will be doing very small runs of these parts, the Holy pegs, finned bird deflectors and the finned alt cover, my all time favorite cast piece!
I am completely honored that I will be doing these!
January 27, 2009
i need an XR750 generator drive magneto. The Fairbanks - Morse one that would work on an ironhead xl, KR, or generator motor.
I need the magneto. gear to cap. All the drive parts.
anyone? or anyone kow who might have one?
and no, dont try and sell me the new morris one, a normal 37 to 69 big twin one, or a BTSV or XLCH one.
January 26, 2009
but Recently I got three very different books in the mail from 3 very different people!
1. "Traditional and Modern Tattoo in Japan" by Manami Okazaki AKA Maqi
This book is fuckin killer! Especially when I am at the moment gettin my first traditional japanese tattoo!
This book was done by my friend in Japan, Maqi!
Thank you SO MUCH Maqi for the book, you fuckin RULE!!!
2. "Bikers in Holland" Fotographie Duco De Vries
This book is essentially a book for and by the Rogues MC in Holland.
This book is amazing, the real history of a club in Holland, unbelievable.
thank you so much Limp for the book, I m honored to have it!
3. TMRCKSTR:669 a fragment:2008
This book was done by one of my favorite photographers Steve Prue
His use of lighting fucks me up, amazing, his stuff is really amazing.
This book is neat as its all actual printed pix in a little book, beautiful girls as well!
ok thats all for now...
January 24, 2009
January 23, 2009
January 22, 2009
January 19, 2009
I don't care what you listen to, but today I had to drive up to LA and I grabbed one CD to take with me
Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss.
I forget about this album, don't know why, its one of the epic Slayer records.
yeah I know its not the video but none of the videos that you can get on youtube have the intro, this does, listen to it as loud as possible.
thats all, later this week, I will bum out everyone with stuff thats heavier and slower!
January 17, 2009
January 15, 2009
The Secret Weapon is for sale!
Yes, boys and girls, this is your chance to own, still to this day, the only traditional style chopper powered by the new S&S X-Wedge! Woo Hoo!
Some Facts about it.
- It was built for S&S to introduce the engine to Japan at Cool Breaker 2007.
- It took 2nd place at the ride in show at Cool Breaker.
- It was also featured at Mooneyes HRCS 2007 as well.
- In 2008 it took first place in its class at the Grand National Roadster Show as well as winning the one and only:
- Outstanding Engineering Motorcycle Award at the GNRS as well
- Then I was asked to have it be one of the 50 S&S Anniversarry bikes and it was included in the S&S 50th celebration in Lacrosse, Wisconsin.
- Then it was at AMD in Sturgis where it won the Champions Park Pick award.
The bike is one of the funnest and fastest bikes I have ever riden. I don't want to let it go, but I have other projects I want to start on.
- It was featured in The Horse Backstreet Choppers magazine
- In the Hot Bike AMD special magazine
- Hardcore Chopper Japan magazine
- Small Features in most of the coverage of the S&S 50th
- Its in the newest issue of Cycle world, in my eyes the greatest press achievement possible.
the bike itself, was hand fabbed by me with the help of a few of my good friends.
- Cast "Powered By S&S" Gas tank
- Prototype, pegs, air cleaner, wheels
- One off X-Wedge Oil Tank
- One off Frame and controls
And since everyone is broke, I have also dropped the price from my original asking price.
so, if you are interested send me an email and we can talk.
also, the bike is on display in the parts dept of Harley Davidson Westminster at the moment as they nefer fail to help me out, and did on this project as well.
January 14, 2009
Thanx to Rickithedude I have these teasers and stay tuned for a bunch more, insane epic shit here...